• Exclusive access to the Musée Marmottan Monet when it is closed to the public, so you are alone in the museum with your guide.
• Sit and breathe deeply. Practice mindfulness in front of Claude Monet’s Water Lilies.
• Immerse yourself in the world of Impressionist painting. Contemplate this unique artwork without any distraction.
• Afterwards, your guide will take you on a full tour of the museum, during which you’ll marvel at the sheer number of works by Claude Monet, including “Impression, soleil levant”, the very first painting to launch the Impressionist movement.
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• What is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design your personalized, authentic tour today!
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew