• Recommended pick up time in Paris: 8:00am
• Spend time in the heart of the Champagne region with an exclusive visit of a prestigious Champagne house* in Reims or Epernay. Your guide from the Champagne house will accompany you through the underground galleries. Discover the unique history of Champagne and its manufacturing secrets.
• The visit is followed by an exclusive champagne tasting.
• Tour the “Avenue de Champagne” in Epernay, the capital of Champagne and taste local specialities and more champagne – if you wish – at the Royal Champagne restaurant, with its breathtaking panoramic view of the vineyards (lunch at the restaurant optional).
*Cellars may include Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Taittinger, Mumm, Mercier and are subject to change depending on the timing of the day.
• Cross the beautiful countryside of the Champagne region and admire the typical villages and vineyards as far as the eye can see.
• We will visit the medieval church of Hautvillers where Dom Perignon is buried and then discover a family-owned Champagne cellar near Epernay. With the Champagne producer, we will visit his cellar together and taste his exceptional Champagne. He will also give us a private tour of his vineyards, explaining the production process and his family history along the way.
• At the end of the day we will head back to Paris (and leave extra time due to heavy traffic)
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• what is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history.
Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm. You can combine them together to create a completely unique and lasting experience…
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew