• Cross the picturesque Burgundy countryside with its iconic vineyards as we head to the Chablis wine region – a wine that gained renown thanks to Cistercian monks in the 12th century.
• Discover the white wines of Chablis: tour a large and prestigious winery and meet the head winemaker. We will have a private tasting with him in his wine cellar as he details the production methods and the specificities of the land and soil that make Burgundy vintage wines stand out.
• Visit an intimate family-owned winery and meet the winemaker. He will explain his unique process that respects the natural balance of the grapes, resulting in a range of surprisingly different tastes.
• Our tasting will include Crémant de Bourgogne, Chablis Grand Cru, and many other local favorites.
• Drop-off in front of your hotel or anywhere you want in Paris.
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• what is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
• Marvel at the castle-in-the building of Guédelon, a castle constructed with the exact same tools and techniques as were used in the Middle Ages.
• Visit a candy factory. Inside a Benedictine Abbey of old, anis flavored sugar sweets are produced, and the secrets of this natural product will be unveiled for you.
• More options upon request
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history.
Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm. You can combine them together to create a completely unique and lasting experience…
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew