• Stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets of this iconic Parisian district and admire the architecture and medieval feel of some of Paris’s most impressive landmarks : the Sorbonne, the Pantheon, the expansive Jardin des Plantes, Paris’s famous market street rue Mouffetard…
• Visit the ruins of the Gallo-Roman amphitheater Arènes de Lutèce (yes, right in the middle of Paris!) where gladiator battles and theatrical shows were held in the 2nd century AD.
• Meet local Parisians passionate about their work and their city (artisans, designers, bakers, cheesemakers – subject to availability).
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• What is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour in the Latin Quarter of Paris.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew