• On our way to Giverny, we will cross the picturesque Norman countryside and villages. We will pass through one of the most beautiful villages of France – La Roche-Guyon (and make a stop in front of it’s castle and 12th century tower).
• With your guide, you will peek into the life of Claude Monet, the French painter at the heart of Impressionism. We will make a stop in front of his house in the small village of Vetheuil where he lived with his first wife Camille Doncieux (before he was famous).
• You will visit Claude Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny with rare flower gardens and a certain famous pond… water lilies included!
• At the end of the day, we return you to your hotel or a location of your choice in Paris.
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• what is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
• Museum of Impressionists
• Museum of old industrial machines of the 19th century
• More options upon request
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history.
Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm. You can combine them together to create a completely unique and lasting experience…
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew