• Recommended pick up time: 8:00am
• Visit a prestigious cellar in Reims or Épernay, such as: Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Taittinger, Mumm, Mercier…. (Subject to change depending on the timing of the day)
• Taste their champagne.
• Tour the vineyards and have the production process fully explained to you.
• Bilingual chauffeur-guide (English-French).
• High-quality air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick-up and drop-off in front of your hotel.
• Tastings and samplings.
• Discover a family owned cellar.
• Meet the producer at his home and taste his exceptional Champagne.
• Drop off around : 6:00pm
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• what is not mentioned on the program.
*Rates may change due to seasonal variations..
• Marvel at the intricate details of the Notre-Dame cathedral in Reims, where 33 Kings of France were crowned.
• Meander the streets of Hautvillers village, and visit the VIIth century Saint Peter’s Abbey where Dom Pérignon, the monk who invented champagne, is buried.
• More options upon request
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history.
Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm. You can combine them together to create a completely unique and lasting experience…
Souhaitez-vous être redirigé vers le site francophone de Finding France ?