Our itineraries are just an example of the amazing journeys we can provide.
Our travel designers are available to plan your tailor-made trips to France for you.
Morning: Paris city tour*
• A superb driving tour of the most iconic sites of the “City of Light.” Your local, bilingual guide will add color and history to the visit as you admire the beauty of Parisian architecture from the comfort of a luxury convertible or a classic Citroen 2 CV.
• Discover Paris – from a small celtic village to a diverse cosmopolitan city, your guide will help you discover Paris through the ages, learn about its rich cultural history, and share “insider” stories of this fabulous city.
• Sample itinerary, completely customizable: the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, the celebrated Champs-Elysées avenue, Notre Dame Cathedral, Place Vendôme, Montmartre. We make as many stops as you would like in front of the various monuments and sites for photo opportunities!
*walking tours of the Marais district, the Latin quarter, or Montmartre are also possible!
• Enjoy a gourmet lunch and watch Paris go by as we travel by a private boat or a bateau mouche along the Seine River.
Afternoon & evening: Perfume-making workshop* & Sacre Coeur
• In a cozy and elegant atmosphere, explore the intricate craft of perfumery, where you’ll uncover the secrets behind creating your own unique fragrance. Discover why French perfumes are known throughout the world and how you can translate your emotions into lasting scents.
• Guided by a Nez (a master perfumer) who is the guardian of the art form, this age-old creative process will engage all of your senses. Learn the art of creating a signature scent using exceptional ingredients and professional techniques. And of course, take your creation with you and relive the experience once you’re home!
• Enjoy a nighttime visit of the storied Sacré Coeur Basilica in Montmartre, overlooking the City of Light
*If you prefer, we can replace the perfume-making workshop with a winemaking class under the Louvre Museum
Morning: Pastry class
• Meet a talented pastry chef who will help you make the perfect French macarons* in her teaching kitchen and tearoom in the heart of Paris. From Swiss meringue to chocolate ganache and lemon cream, to professional baking techniques, you will start to master the art of French pastries.
• Have fun in a relaxed atmosphere for a one-of-a-kind lesson. You will be amazed by the taste and elegance of your work (and of course will get to keep your creations and the recipe!).
*If you prefer, we can replace a macaron class with a pastry class on making traditional French croissants (the secret? Butter!) or crusty baguettes.
Afternoon: Eiffel Tower
• The Eiffel Tower is one of the most recognized and visited landmarks in the world – and initially was only intended to last for 20 years! Built in two years for the World’s Fair in 1889, it actually was an object of great discord at the time. What “saved” the Eiffel Tower from deconstruction ? Scientific experiments that Gustave Eiffel encouraged such as radio transmissions and telecommunications.
• Your private, local guide will regale you with the history of the Tower’s construction, its unique architecture, as well as numerous anecdotes about Gustave Eiffel – an entrepreneur specializing in metal structures (who even had his office installed at the very top of the Tower!).
• Our tickets will allow us to jump the line and will give us elevator access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower (subject to meteorological conditions).
• Finish the day with an exceptional dinner and amazing views at the famous Jules Verne restaurant on the second level of the Tower – en tête-à-tête !
• Night in your elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Paris
From a small hunting lodge constructed by King Louis the 13th, to the spectacular palace and gardens during the reign of his son, Louis the 14th, the Palace at Versailles is truly a feast for the senses.
Central to the French monarchy up until the French Revolution (its final royal inhabitants were Marie-Antoinette and King Louis the 16th) and hosted dignitaries, diplomates, artistes, and musicians from all over the world.
Night in an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Paris…
• Spend time in the heart of the Champagne region with an exclusive visit of a prestigious Champagne house in Reims or Epernay. Your guide from the Champagne house will accompany you through the underground galleries. Discover the unique history of Champagne and its manufacturing secrets. The visit is followed by an exclusive champagne tasting.
• Cellars may include Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Taittinger, Mumm, Mercier and are subject to change depending on the timing of the day.
• Tour the “Avenue de Champagne” in Epernay, the capital of Champagne and taste local specialities and more champagne – if you wish – at the Royal Champagne restaurant, with its breathtaking panoramic view of the vineyards.
• Cross the beautiful countryside of the Champagne region and admire the typical villages and vineyards as far as the eye can see.
• We will visit the medieval church of Hautvillers where Dom Perignon is buried and then discover a family-owned Champagne cellar near Epernay. We will spend time with the Champagne producer, visit his cellar together, and taste his exceptional Champagne. He will also give us a private tour of his vineyards, explaining the production process and his family history along the way.
• Finish your trip with an exclusive hot air balloon ride and take in the incredible view of the vineyards and rolling hills of the Champagne region.
• Final night in an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Paris.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew