Our itineraries are just an example of the amazing journeys we can provide.
Our travel designers are available to plan your tailor-made trips to France for you.
Morning: Paris Walking Tour
Our tour begins in Paris, or Lutèce as it was known at the founding of the city in the 3rd century AD. With your guide, choose a walking tour that best suits your interests. Along the way, meet local Parisians passionate about their work and their city (artisans, designers, bakers, cheesemakers – subject to availability).
• Stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets of this iconic Parisian district and admire the architecture and medieval feel of some of Paris’s most impressive landmarks : the Sorbonne, the Pantheon, the expansive Jardin des Plantes, Paris’s famous market street rue Mouffetard…
• Visit the ruins of the Gallo-Roman amphitheater Arènes de Lutèce (yes, right in the middle of Paris!) where gladiator battles and theatrical shows were held in the 2nd century AD.
• Meet local Parisians passionate about their work and their city (artisans, designers, bakers, cheesemakers – subject to availability).
• One of the only Parisian districts that escaped massive rebuilding by Baron Haussmann, the historic Le Marais district is both quaint and trendy. Once the preferred place for promenade by the nobility, and then central to the Jewish population in Paris, Le Marais offers a unique view into Parisian life and history.
• Admire the architecture of several private 17th and 18th-century mansions and then relax in the oldest square in Paris – the Place des Vosges, a masterpiece of elegance and harmony.
• Set apart on the highest point in Paris, Montmartre (the “Mount of Martyrs”) is like its own little village within the city limits. Enjoy some of the best views of Paris from above and meander through the beautiful winding (and hilly!) streets as you discover the history of this emblematic quartier with your local guide.
• We will take time to visit the impressive byzantine-style Sacré Coeur Basilica which sits atop the hill of Montmartre. Finished just before WWI, the Basilica houses one of the largest mosaics in the world and is a pilgrimage site for the faithful.
• A quartier known for its artists, our next stop in Montmartre is the Place du Tertre where we will have the chance to meet local painters and see their work.
Afternoon : Wine-making class under the Louvre
• Discover the secrets of one of France’s most famous products and cultural icons – wine! Create your own personal bottle of wine in an 18th century wine cellar, right under the Louvre Museum…and learn the history of wine along the way.
• An expert winemaker will take you through the process of creating your special blend of wine. You will start by sampling different varietals, choosing what will make your wine unique, and finally learning to compose your blend.
• You will even have the opportunity to design the label for your wine (and of course bring your creation home with you).
• Night in an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Paris.
Morning: French luxury and craftsmanship
French craftsmanship, techniques, and designers are known throughout the world. Discover the intriguing culture of luxury, precision, and beauty.
From a small hunting lodge constructed by King Louis the 13th, to the spectacular palace and gardens during the reign of his son, Louis the 14th, the Palace at Versailles is truly a feast for the senses.
Central to the French monarchy up until the French Revolution (its final royal inhabitants were Marie-Antoinette and King Louis the 16th) and hosted dignitaries, diplomates, artistes, and musicians from all over the world.
Morning & Lunch : The Eiffel Tower / Champ de Mars
The Eiffel Tower is one of the most recognized and visited landmarks in the world – and initially was only intended to last for 20 years! Built in two years for the World’s Fair in 1889, it was an object of great discord at the time. What “saved” the Eiffel Tower from deconstruction? Scientific experiments that Gustave Eiffel encouraged such as radio transmissions and telecommunications!
• Your private, local guide will regale you with the history of the Tower’s construction, its unique architecture, as well as numerous anecdotes about Gustave Eiffel – an entrepreneur specializing in metal structures (who even had his office installed at the very top of the Tower!).
• Our tickets will allow us to jump the line and will give us elevator access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower*.
• Weather permitting, we will enjoy an elegant and relaxing picnic on the expansive Champs de Mars in front of the Eiffel Tower.
*subject to meteorological conditions
Afternoon: Paris by Seine
• Enjoy visiting the heart of historic Paris with your local guide – from the vantage point of the Seine River, either in a private boat or with others on board the popular Bateaux Mouches. Pass under centuries-old bridges, admire famous monuments like Notre de Paris, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Ile St-Louis, and…the Statue of Liberty!
• Afterwards, stroll along the pedestrian quais as you enjoy “insider stories” about Paris from your guide.
• Final night in an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Paris
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew