Our itineraries are just an example of the amazing journeys we can provide.
Our travel designers are available to plan your tailor-made trips to France for you.
Morning: Pastry class
• Meet a talented pastry chef who will help you make the perfect French macarons* in her teaching kitchen and tearoom in the heart of Paris. From Swiss meringue to chocolate ganache and lemon cream, to professional baking techniques, you will start to master the art of French pastries.
• Have fun in a relaxed atmosphere for a one-of-a-kind lesson. You will be amazed by the taste and elegance of your work (and of course will get to keep your creations and the recipe!).
*If you prefer, we can replace a macaron class with a pastry class on making traditional French croissants (the secret? Butter!) or crusty baguettes.
• Enjoy a gourmet lunch and watch Paris go by as we travel by bateau mouche along the Seine River
Afternoon: Wine-making class under the Louvre
Create your own personal bottle of wine in an 18th century wine cellar – under the Louvre Museum!
• An expert winemaker will take you through the process of creating your special blend of wine. You will start by sampling different varietals, choosing what will make your wine unique, and finally learning to compose your blend.
• You will even have the opportunity to design the label for your wine (and of course bring your creation home with you).
Morning : Walking Food Tour in Paris
• We begin our Food Tour at a locally-famous bakery in the Eiffel Tower neighborhood (voted “Best Bakery” in the Ile-de-France region). Taste the sumptuous pastries and breads: croissants, baguettes, chocolate éclairs, raspberry tarts, macarons…your only problem may be having to choose just one (or two…or three…).
• The second part of our tour gives you the chance to practice the fine art of wine-tasting, accompanied by a selection of fine French cheeses and charcuterie. You will be introduced to high-quality wines from talented winemakers who are references in their field. The master caviste is at your service during the tasting and will share the secrets to a great bottle of French wine.
• Lunch in a Michelin-starred restaurant
Afternoon : Chocolate workshop
• Meet Christophe, master chocolatier, in his Parisian workshop. Like his father and grandfather before him, Christophe is a true artisan of the trade and renowned chocolate expert. Go behind the scenes of the art of fine chocolates and learn the secrets of making your own – with 600 different aromatic notes, you can let your imagination run wild.
OPTION : the Paris Chocolate Museum
• Spend time in the heart of the Champagne region with an exclusive visit of a prestigious Champagne house in Reims or Epernay. Your guide from the Champagne house will accompany you through the underground galleries. Discover the unique history of Champagne and its manufacturing secrets. The visit is followed by an exclusive champagne tasting.
• Cellars may include Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Taittinger, Mumm, Mercier and are subject to change depending on the timing of the day.
• After we tour the “Avenue de Champagne” in Epernay, the capital of Champagne, we will have lunch and taste local specialities at the Royal Champagne restaurant, with its breathtaking panoramic view of the vineyards.
• Cross the beautiful countryside of the Champagne region and admire the typical villages and vineyards as far as the eye can see. We will make a stop in Reims at the Fossier cookies & cakes factory and taste traditional biscuits roses that are a speciality of the region.
• We will then visit the medieval church of Hautvillers where Dom Perignon is buried and discover a family-owned Champagne cellar near Epernay. We will spend time with the Champagne producer, visit his cellar together, and taste his exceptional Champagne. He will also give us a private tour of his vineyards, explaining the production process and his family history along the way.
• At the end of the day we will head back to Paris* where you will spend the night in an elegant boutique hotel.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew