• One of the most remarkable gardens in Paris off the former Hôtel Biron, are now the sites of Auguste Rodin’s masterpieces, bequeathed by the artist upon his death.
• Visit the museum and sculpture garden in an intimate setting with your knowledgeable and lively guide – see works like The Thinker, The Kiss, The Bourgeois of Calais, and The Gates of Hell up close and in situ.
• Whether you are a couple, a group of friends, or with your extended family, you will enjoy a unique visit full of interesting anecdotes and great works of art. (Your guide is also a pro at explaining art and history to children – families of all ages are welcome!).
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Skip-the-line tickets
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• What is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew