• A haven for impressionist and post-impressionist collections, the Orangerie is nestled along the Seine River just inside the royal Tuileries gardens.
• With your knowledgeable and lively guide, discover the amazing collection of water lilies paintings by Monet (250 in all!), as well as works by Cézanne, Matisse, Picasso, Sisley, and Gaugin, among others.
• Whether you are a couple, a group of friends, or with your extended family, you will enjoy a unique visit full of interesting anecdotes and great works of art. (Your guide is also a pro at explaining art and history to children – families of all ages are welcome!)
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Skip-the-line tickets
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• What is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew