• With the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings in the world (plus a collection of sculptures, decorative arts and photography), the d’Orsay Museum is a must for art lovers when visiting Paris.
• Go back in time in a former train station with your knowledgeable and lively guide to the end of the 19th century and discover the incredible works of Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir, Manet, Degas, Pissarro, and Sisley.
• Whether you are a couple, a group of friends, or with your extended family, you will enjoy a unique visit full of interesting anecdotes and great works of art. (Your guide is also a pro at explaining art and history to children – families of all ages are welcome!)
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Skip-the-line tickets
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• What is not mentioned on the program.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew