• Set apart on the highest point in Paris, Montmartre (the “Mount of Martyrs”) is like its own little village within the city limits. Enjoy some of the best views of Paris from above and meander through the beautiful winding (and hilly!) streets as you discover the history of this emblematic quartier with your local guide.
• We will take time to visit the impressive byzantine-style Sacré Coeur Basilica which sits atop the hill of Montmartre. Finished just before WWI, the Basilica houses one of the largest mosaics in the world and is a pilgrimage site for the faithful.
• A quartier known for its artists, our next stop in Montmartre is the Place du Tertre where we will have the chance to meet local painters and see their work.
• At the end of your tour, take time to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Montmartre by relaxing in a local Café.
• Exclusive multilingual guide at your service
• Car transfers
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• Additional sites or options not listed in the itinerary.
Let’s design your personalized, authentic tour today!
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew