Explore the legendary Bordeaux “Grands Crus” vineyards.
In addition to being a region known for its wine, Bordeaux and its surrounding villages also have an amazing cultural and gastronomic heritage to share with you!
Continue your journey in another destination
With a certified sommelier, Igal Amsallem, you are invited to explore the legendary Bordeaux ‘Grands Crus’ vineyards and the amazing cultural and gastronomical heritage of Bordeaux and its surrounding villages.
We offer a tailor-made journey that integrates tastings, cultural heritage experiences and explanations of how things work, all in an eco-responsible manner. Together we will design your 3 to 10 day itinerary. Your trip will give you the opportunity to discover Bordeaux and its region at your leisure.
Let’s design your private, authentic tour in and around Bordeaux today!
• Experience the magic of Chateau d’Yquem in Sauternes for a private VIP guided tour followed by a wine tasting. Travel through 400 years of history, discovering an estate that places a premium on art and craftsmanship to produce a rare wine.
• Guided tour of the Cité du Vin in Bordeaux. Go on an immersive adventure through time and continents to discover the world of wine. Tasting included. – Possibility of buying wine on site.
• Visit the Moon Harbour Distillery: the very first Single Malt made in Bordeaux. Private tour and tasting included.
• Enjoy a tasting of organic wines with a panoramic view of the vineyards.
• Learn more about the art of entertaining – receive training in local wines and gastronomy with our certified sommelier.
• In Pauillac, discover the striking Château Mouton Rothschild and visit the region’s most beautiful winery (and over 300 ft. long!).
• The Mouton Rothschild museum will introduce you to the family’s history, complete with works of art from their private collection. Enjoy a wine tasting at the end of your visit.
• Walk around the authentic medieval village of Saint-Emilion, with its narrow streets and its monolithic church.
• Go behind the scenes of Nadia’s shop, a pastry chef in Saint-Emilion, where you will discover the secrets of how they make macarons from a 400-year-old recipe.
Travel through time as you roam the halls of Chateau Cos d’Estournel, bastion of exotic architecture. This Saint-Estèphe vineyard produces one of the most prestigious Bordeaux wines of the Medoc region. The winery, built in the 19th century, is a curious combination of Oriental Pagodas and a wine estate. It makes for a must-see destination.
Start your journey into the heart of the Bordeaux region with Finding France!
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history. Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm.
Discover our other popular itineraries and get ready for an unforgettable trip!
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew