Explore the legendary Bordeaux ‘Grands Crus’ vineyards
and the amazing cultural and gastronomical heritage of Bordeaux and its surrounding villages.
Continue your journey in another destination
Igal Amsallem, a certified sommelier, invites you to explore the legendary Bordeaux ‘Grands Crus’ vineyards and the amazing cultural and gastronomical heritage of Bordeaux and its surrounding villages.
We offer a tailored journey that integrates tastings, cultural heritage experiences and explanations of how things work, all in an eco-responsible manner. Choose a 3 -10 day journey which we will build together, with you and for you. The stay will give you the opportunity to discover Bordeaux and its region at your taste.
Let’s design with you and for you an authentic and bespoke private tour around Bordeaux.
• Experience the magic of Chateau d’Yquem in Sauternes for a private VIP guided tour followed by a wine tasting. Travel through 400 years of history, discovering an estate that places a premium on art and craftsmanship to produce a rare wine.
• Guided tour of the Cité du Vin in Bordeaux. Go on an immersive adventure through time and continents to discover the world of wine. Tasting included. – Possibility to buy wine on site.
• Visit at Moon Harbour Distillery: the very first Single Malt made in Bordeaux. Private tour and tasting
• Tasting of organic wines with a panoramic view above the vineyards
• Entertaining training on local wines and gastronomy by our certified Sommelier.
• In Pauillac, you will find the Chateau Mouton Rothschild striking.
• Visit the region’s most beautiful winery, 110 meters (300 feet) long.
• The Mouton Rothschild museum will introduce you to the family’s history, complete with works of art of their private collection. Wine sampling at the end of the visit.
• Walk around the genuine medieval village of Saint-Emilion, with its narrow streets and its monolithic church.
• Go behind the scenes of Nadia’s shop, a pastry chef in Saint-Emillon, where you will discover the secrets of how they make macaroons from a 400 year old recipe.
Travel through time as you roam the halls of Chateau Cos d’Estournel, bastion of exotic architecture. This Saint-Estèphe vineyard produces one of the most prestigious Bordeaux wines of the Medoc region. The winery built in the 19th century and is a curious combination of Oriental Pagodas and a wine estate. It makes it a must-see destination
Fly away to Bordeaux and start your journey !
We have much more than Bordeaux to offer you… Please have a look at our other itineraries below.
Our goal: to make you live an unforgettable experience in our beloved France.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew