• Recommended pick up time: 8:30am
• Peek into the life of Claude Monet, the painter who invented Impressionism, as you trod upon the cobblestones in Giverny, his hometown.
• Enter the house he lived in and meet the muses of his inspiration: fabulous rare flower gardens and a certain famous pond… waterlilies included.
• Drop off around: 1:00pm
• Bilingual chauffeur-guide (English-French).
• High-quality air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick-up and drop-off in front of your hotel.
• Lunch and dinner, tips
• what is not mentioned on the program.
*Rates per person, may change due to seasonal variations.
• Museum of Impressionists
• Museum of old industrial machines of the 19th century
• Available in the afternoon
• More options upon request
Finding France is an immersive experience where you will uncover the real France… the people, the architecture, the passion for making and sharing food, and of course its rich and fascinating history.
Our exclusive day tours are tailored to your interests, needs, and rhythm. You can combine them together to create a completely unique and lasting experience…
Souhaitez-vous être redirigé vers le site francophone de Finding France ?