Option 1 : Nov. 25 - 29, 2024
Option 2 : Dec.02 - 06, 2024
Early bird: 10% off if you book more than 5 months before departure date
• Hassle-free travel: we are an experienced boutique tour operator based in France that has a deep knowledge of the region and is fully licensed, insured, and registered with French authorities.
• Throughout your stay, your local Personal Travel Assistant is there to take care of everything you need during your trip.
• All our guides and PTA’s speak English fluently (as well as many other languages, please inquire with our travel designer!)
• Go at your own pace and take your time to enjoy all that France has to offer without the fatigue.
• Enjoy authentic encounters with locals.
• Support the local economy by visiting French artisans and producers.
• A multilingual knowledgeable Personal Travel Assistant at your service throughout your stay. Your PTA is with you during transfers and visits of different sites to ensure your well-being – and will regale you with anecdotes, history, and experiences about France and the French people;
• Additional guides and experts from the region;
• A fun intercultural class at the beginning of your stay for a better understanding of French culture
• A Travel Advisor to answer all your questions before your departure;
• 4-star boutique hotels very well located with all breakfasts included*;
• All lunches in our hand-picked restaurants – the ones where the locals go to eat. Soft drinks and wine included.
• 2 dinners in gourmet restaurants (a welcoming dinner on the first evening, and the last dinner).
• Private guided tours with jump-the-line tickets at museums, historical sites, and artisan workshops;
• Hotel with WIFI + Concierge service assistance available 24/7
• Gratuities at hotels and restaurants;
• Tastings and samplings when visiting local producers;
• Entry fees and easy access to all events and activities described in the itinerary;
• Transportation in a high-quality air-conditioned vehicle;
• Luggage transfers.
• Unlimited bottled water (replenished daily);
• Pick-up and drop-off at Strasbourg Train Station.
• Shopping time opportunities with our recommendation on where to find the best value for money souvenirs (no forced shopping, no middlemen)
• 24/7 emergency contact to call if you need anything during your stay.
*We select only the best hotels. All rooms are air-conditioned with all amenities easily accessible and suitable for persons with reduced physical mobility.
• International flights
• Medical travel insurance
• Cancellation- Interruption insurance
• Tips for your Personal Travel Assistant and driver
Welcome to France! Finding France organizes your transfer from Strasbourg Train Station.
We will gather in Colmar’s beautiful city center for a welcome dinner.
Get a good night’s sleep in a 4-star boutique hotel in old town Colmar.
With your local guide, visit Sélestat, a unique town known as the “Cradle of the Christmas Tree,” Sélestat has a captivating story that dates back several centuries – we will see the magnificent medieval church where the first Christmas tree was displayed in 1521. Queen Marie of France under Louis XV introduced the tradition of the Christmas tree to Versailles in 1738.
Marvel at the spectacular illuminations of the well-known Christmas market in Kaysersberg, a charming village nestled in a valley and surrounded by vineyards. We will wander through the historic downtown and see the ruins of the imperial castle that dominates the valley.
• Welcome dinner featuring an interculturality course and a dinner with a sommelier to travel through the various regions of France: 1 dish per region of France (food and wine pairing expert).
Visit the city of Strasbourg, “the Capital of Christmas” and its famous cathedral. Its soaring spire, reaching a height of 466 feet, made it the tallest building in the world until the 19th century. It also houses one of the oldest and most impressive astronomical clocks in the world dating back to the 16th century.
Stroll through the Strasbourg Christmas market and enjoy work by artisans, local producers, and enjoy traditional crêpes at the foot of the Cathedral.
• On our way to Haut-Koenigsburg, we will stop in Gertwiller, the hometown of gingerbread. Taste the magic of Christmas in a unique gingerbread museum – Michel, the owner, will show you around the workshop where he bakes and makes his creations.
• Reach the towering Haut-Koenigsburg medieval fort, built at an altitude of nearly 2,500 feet! Marvel at panoramic views of the Alsatian plains, the Vosges mountains, the Black Forest, and (depending on visibility) the Alps…
Enjoy a walking tour of Riquewihr, one of the most beautiful villages of France and festively decorated for the Christmas season. We will even have a chance to visit Santa’s workshop…
• Cross magnificent Alsatian countryside on our way to Turckheim, passing quaint villages like Bergheim.
• Embark on a night boat tour of the canals of Colmar, the “Little Venice” of Alsace. Discover the old town from a unique perspective along the river Lauch and take in the illuminations and traditional Christmas decorations.
• In Eguisheim, you’ll find one of the most authentic Alsace Christmas markets set in another one of the most beautiful villages of France! Meet and talk with artisans and local producers.
• Meet a glass carver in Eguisheim and carve your own glass Christmas ornament.
Transfer back to Paris and night in a boutique hotel
• Discover Paris by day with a city tour stopping at prestigious monuments and luxury avenues and boutiques (Dior, Louis Vuitton, Chanel…)
• Enjoy shopping time on your own.
• At nightfall, take in magnificent illuminations all around Paris: the Champs Elysées, Place Vendôme, Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and many more!
• At the Paris Christmas Markets, enjoy mulled wine and crêpes in a typical Parisian café.
Finding France organizes your transfer to Charles de Gaulle or Orly Airport.
Starting at 2 travelers
From 1 to 15+ days
Meet locals and artisans throughout France. Enjoy places where the locals go
A “PTA” and 24/7 concierge service to take care of everything you need during your stay
A multilingual team that speaks and conducts tours in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew
Contact our team :
Join us for a luxury vacation in Alsace!